Features of the tissue culture flask:
- Surface activated, uniform flat growth surface
- Crystal clear transparency
- Geometry of the neck reduces risk of media slop over
- Stable, slip-free stacking of multiple TPP flasks
- Highly visible bilateral marking area
- White and accurate volume graduations for optic control of the filling volume
For optimum tissue growth, the growth area is opto-mechanical treated. This enhances cell adhesion and cell growth.
The geometry of the neck guarantees total access of TPP pipettes, TPP scrappers and the TPP spatula. No dead corners = 100 % cell retrieval.
- excellent access of pipettes, tissue scrapers and tissue spatula
- marking area with lines on both sides to allow your identification
- increased overflow height reduces the danger of slopover of media
- “VENT” and filter screw caps